![]() |
| Our new house awaiting our arrival! |
We managed to have the trailer and bubble unpacked in record time and the kids have loved exploring our 5 acres already! We were kindly invited to a BBQ at Brett & Tania's house (a lovely couple that has befriended Craig in the last year) and played Kubb while waiting for dinner to finish cooking. It was fantastic to not have to come up with dinner tonight after 11 days on the road and the food was DELICIOUS!
Craig starts work again tomorrow morning but the kids and I will be unpacking and relaxing and enjoying 'staying put'!
K
On a side note: I tried to archive previous posts but they seem to have gone missing... I will look for them... one day... :) In the meantime, if you are looking to catch up on what our family has been up to in the last 12 months, you can find our January newsletter on our family blog or in my personal facebook photo album. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment